We are expanding our team in Wroclaw and are looking for a skilled and ambitious Front-End Developer to lead our web development projects.
Necon is a team of creatives who want to make the world a bit more beautiful and a lot more intelligent. We are never satisfied and constantly chase excellence. We are all sharing a common passion and are hoping to find someone who finds joy alongside responsibility.
What do we offer?
- full-time job: in our beautiful and cozy office in Wroclaw; 5000-9000 zł net (B2B contract) - offer is negotiable depending on your experience, skills and potential
- work in a unique environment, closer to a family than a corporate hell; among people who appreciate how good you are and who love to have an energizing Monday breakfast together
- bonuses and benefits (e.g: quarterly bonuses, outside parties, free coffee etc.)
- we'll have you covered on conference tickets, courses, etc.
- we've got a growing book collection and a budget for everyone to suggest new ones
- the occasional barbecue/drink/boardgames in our garden in the summer and next to a fireplace in winter
- chance to work on ambitious projects for a variety of clients from around the world
- appreciation for your every idea and involvement. We want you to have an impact on us and the way we think and work
Please don't forget:
...to include the following clause: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
Email to apply: jobs(at)necon.co (Subject: Front-End Developer - 2016/01 / 4programmers.net)
Our website: http://necon.co
+48 605 646 091
Where we are:
ul. Kosmiczna 9/2
Wymagania i obowiązki
- experience in pixel-perfect transferring of PSD layouts onto HTML/CSS/JS
- experience in RWD
- knowledge of the jQuery library, Bootstrap framework, AngularJS etc.
- experience in development of Wordpress-based sites
- full commitment and creative input regardless of project scale
- interest in current web development trends (Awwwards, FWA, etc.)
- strong communication skills, especially working with designers
- communicative English
Also a plus:
- PHP and mySQL skills
- experience in working with Symfony
- experience in development of e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento)
- experience in Linux
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Quarterly bonuses
- Outside parties
We make communication useful
To design communication is to understand what abouts are about; to find out what abouts are doing wrong. Where, why, and what about? And finally: how about doing it right?
That's what Necon is about.
We are a branding agency/communication design agency/identity consultancy? Something like that. Since 2007 we've worked with businesses big and small on five continents, never deterred by longitudes, latitudes, cultures or challenges. Renowned and awarded for the quality of our work, we've never stopped improving and readjusting our process, remaining true to the ascertained steps: analysis > strategy > design > development.
We believe that well designed communication is a milestone in a company's life, creating foundation for coherent brand experience, far stronger than yet another "stand-out" step one can trip over.