As a SOX Independent Management Tester you will be part of the Monitoring & Oversight team within Global Compliance & Operational Risk Control. You will take care of independent testing and assurance for the key controls that address major risks in the bank. You will have a chance to build the in-house capability of support for existing control and operational risk framework. You will perform the controls testing for SOX and non-SOX testing elements.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Performing the Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined Testing Approach
• Addressing and clearing any review points raised through Quality Assurance (QA) review in a timely manner
• Escalating any potential testing issues or exceptions to appropriate teams
• Maintaining the Issue Logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
• Providing timely updates to the testing status tracker and ensuring all QA review points are closed out quickly
• Participating in weekly/monthly progress meetings with vendor and UBS process owners
• Performing testing of remediated controls and escalating any potential issues immediately
• Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
• 3 years of experience in Financial Services or Big 4 practice
• Experience in performing tests of controls including SOX specific testing
• Very good written and spoken English
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the diverse team
• Strong organizational skills, especially in planning and record keeping
• Ability to cooperate effectively with key stakeholders
Informacje o rekrutacji
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team?
Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers