- Work with a smart, highly functioning team of developers who care greatly about the code they are shipping.
- Our team champions learning, bettering themselves, and teaching to the rest of the team.
- 20% of your time is investment time. One day a week, you'll invest in yourself. You'll take the time to learn about new technologies, work on open source projects or side projects that help the company.
Although our office is in the US, we are looking specifically for Polish developers to work remotely for us.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working directly with Ruby, either with a company, or via open source. Past contributions to open source projects, or maintaining your own, are looked very highly upon.
- A strong understanding of relational SQL databases and query optimization. We use MySQL and Postgres.
- Willingness to learn every day, and to share what you learn to the team. Learning is a core value of our Engineering team.
- Experience with operations is a big plus. At PipelineDeals, Engineers are also in charge of the operation of our Production site. Previous experience with configuration management, AWS, and other operations related tasks are a big plus.
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O PipelineDeals Inc.
We want our customers to rule the world
PipelineDeals is a web-based CRM company that has been bootstrapped for 8 years. Our platform is sophisticated and savvy, and we're positioning ourselves to take on Salesforce directly.