Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting. Please visit www.infusion.com for more information.
Infusion Krakow opened four years ago with a number of 10 consultants. Today, we have grown to over 150, and still climbing! At Infusion Krakow we love software and we live software - we work with a wide range of clients from very different sectors so you if you want to build your experience and consulting skills then we are the best place to do it: oil and gas, leisure, trading and healthcare are just some on the list. We execute highly sophisticated projects using the latest technology, designed by our local graphic designers, all driven by our quality focus to bring the best to our clients.
Similar to other Infusion offices, Krakow prides itself on being a fast paced and multi-cultural environment. You can start your day with some fresh fruit and wear your favorite slippers in the office, and take part in some of our technical and social events like Hackathons, Code Retreats and Programming Contests. You can join as an associate consultant and build your career quickly, with the opportunity to travel and work from some of our different locations, we pride ourselves on helping our Infusionites grow.
If you are a person who likes challenges, likes to learn and likes to have fun – we are waiting for you!
Wymagania i obowiązki
The Java Consultant for this role is expected to have a strong background in developing Java web and server-side applications, including database design and unit testing frameworks. Experience with the Spring MVC web framework will be a major asset for this position.
• Perform Java Development functions in a highly critical clients.
• Work with the business, developers and stakeholders to deliver robust solutions.
• Develop application components and features with limited oversight.
• Independently resolve problems, test and debug.
• Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice.
• Work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
• Contribute suggestions and creativity to the team.
• Acquire domain knowledge in the client's areas of business focus.
• Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by "doing right by the client".
• Between 2 and 5 years of commercial experience with core Java development
• Demonstrated success in applying technologies including Java 6/7/8, JavaEE, SQL and JPA, Spring, Hibernate, web services, along with a broad knowledge of design patterns.
• Deep understanding of core Java libraries such as concurrency, collection and networking
• Hands-on testing experience (e.g. JUnit or Mockito)
• Partaken in implementing large scale distributed systems
• Experience with the following is a plus: Oracle Coherence, Hadoop, Cassandra or MongoDB
• Experience with multi-threading
• Experience with JMS and various messaging systems
Opportunity Is Waiting – Apply Today!
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward
Informacje o rekrutacji
OR apply directly