We provide many projects for various of Clients. Read about one of the projects or ask for more!
CUSTOM ANDROID DISTRIBUTION
Exciting project for San Francisco-based startup accelerating the adoption of ubiquitous computing by bringing to market transformative mobile experiences. Project rethinks how people interact with their devices, the cloud and each other through technology that challenges the conventional wisdom in mobile OS and cloud computing paradigms. We are responsible for development and customization of Android launcher, gallery, lock screen and other components.
This app turns your Android Phone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being. It is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
Our customer builds a smart collar for pets. The collar will use multiple sensors to determine animal's location, speed, acceleration, etc. and will communicate over cellular network and Bluetooth LE. The data will be sent to backend, but also accessible directly using a paired mobile device when close enough. Remote access will be used to track the pet on a map, as well as to identify potentially dangerous situations, e.g. when the animal undergoes significant acceleration that may indicate a fall or being hit by a car.
For one of our customer we are going to build a system consisting of the consumer device connected to the iOS and Android mobile smartphones. The device itself is going to report some statistical data to the backend system accessible through the admin console. BLStream will be responsible for the whole product development including firmware, iOS, Android, backend and web front-end development.
SECURE MOBILE EMAIL AND COLLABORATION SUITE PROJECT
We engineer secure mobile email and collaboration suite on multiple mobile OS platforms including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone. More than 5,000 organizations in 180+ countries use this product, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in commercial banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, government, and aerospace and defense.
Wymagania i obowiązki
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IF YOU ARE:
WHY YOU + US? WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- extensively experienced in developing rich applications with Java, Android, SDK
- familar with Multi-threading, SQLite
- aknowledged with OOA, OOD, design patterns
- aware of best practices for software engineering
- a team player
- strongly focused on searching for solutions
- curious and ready to learn new things
- comfortable with Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience
- experienced in Android NDK, JNI
- C++, Objective-C, C#
- TDD, JUnit and related Android frameworks
- Application on Google Play
- Other mobile platform experience
WHY YOU + US? WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Comfortable employment model (it's always your choice!)
- Competitive salary
- Long term cooperation mostly with international Clients
- Interesting projects and variety of new technologies
- Challenges and real impact on projects
- Agile environment with minimum of bureaucracy
- Open and positive atmosphere
- Benefits package: Medicover, Multisport subsidy, Training Policy, Development Care, Guilds, Integration events
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
With highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers to turn ideas into digital reality.
With more than 1,200 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers to turn ideas into digital reality. With a challenging, curious and agile mindset, intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation. intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company's operations are headquartered in Munich, with 11 development centers in Germany and Poland, as well as regional offices in the US, UK and France. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, ING, Microsoft, Orange, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Zalando.//= Url::site(); ?>//= User::data('photo'); ?> //= Url::site(); ?>