The ideal candidate will have a proven knowledge on a number of testing skills, be detail oriented and will work closely with the development team.
Research and development in new areas of technology will at times be required, so a keen interest in constantly adapting and developing your skill set will be very important.
As a QA Engineer you will be passionate about quality and strive to continually improve your own testing skills.
Always willing to learn and question, you will hone your skills in an Agile environment.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases
• Work within an Agile environment, using JIRA
• Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
• Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.) for product and solutions
• Analyze test results
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
• Gain product knowledge on the various different applications
• Testing with smart phones
• Participate in story estimation and acceptance criteria.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant experience
• At least 1.5 years' experience in QA
• Good understanding of the full SDLC
• Experience in testing dynamic web sites /applications
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Have the perseverance to gain knowledge and become an expert in a short period of time
• Experience of sports betting terms and methods a distinct advantage
• ISEB Certification an advantage
• Experience in testing native mobile applications
• Experience working with Linux operating system
• Database skills within MySQL environment
• Knowledge of cross browser testing/ issues