IT Security is establishing CoE in Poland therefore your role will be located in in the UBS office in Zabierzow or Wroclaw.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Timely preparation and handover of Security IT solution designs and documentation
• UBS application deployment and configuration management standards are fulfilled in the respective application systems.
• Integrate 3rd party software into the bank (off the shelf or on behalf UBS development).
• Ensure standardization according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) definitions and other UBS standards.
• Ensure high quality and timely and cost-effective preparation of software deployment to development, test and production environments.
• Collect and deliver a system engineering effort estimate on request for projects.
• Contribute information at hand of PM regarding risks and issues.
• Minimum 4 years of cyber security experience
• Solid background in IT Security with a specialization on Endpoint security (Malware protection, Anti-virus)
• Good understanding of all aspects of IT Security and experience in IT security implementations
• Hands-on experience with endpoint security products (FireEye, Mandiant, McAffee, Symantec)
• Background in Financial Services Industry preferred
• Background in Financial Services Industry and/or Banking Industry
• Knowledge of project management and SDLC