Digital Content Author
As part of the overall Global Content Management function within DCoE, Content Authors will deliver and maintain content across Public Websites and Internet Banking.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Support delivery of the Approved Order Book projects and BAU,
- Support Development for small/medium projects to agreed timescales and standards,
- Prepare all documents as per quality procedures,
- Provides instructions to teammates on new procedures, techniques and software. Assist in providing guidance on continuous improvement of operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamline work processes and work to provide seamless customer service,
- Maintain and develop knowledge in required technology area across multiple platforms,
- Remain current on industry trends, technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility and advise department and divisional management on new and emerging technologies,
- The ability to work flexible hours as needed/required,
- Proactive communication with key stakeholders and management, giving regular status updates and raising awareness around risks and issues.
- Basic experience of HTML, CSS,
- Basic knowledge of Web Development Practices including WCAG/W3C and Release Processes,
- An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms: RTC, WCM, Teamsite will be a plus,
- A high level of motivation, quick to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision,
- The ability to use initiative and have an excellent level of attention to detail,
- The ability to work in a pressurised and constantly changing environment to tight timescales,
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel,
- Good sense of humour.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees' benefits.