Wymagania i obowiązki
- Reverse engineering of existing game rendering algorithms.
- Implementing methods of altering games rendering and input subsystems.
- Maintaining and optimizing subsystems of existing applications.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
Required skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of C++ (at least 5 years experience).
- Deep knowledge of Windows API.
- Ability to write highly optimized code, and profile existing code.
- Experience in developing low-level applications on various platforms.
- Experience with inter-process communication.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Knowledge of communication transport protocols.
- Fluency in spoken / written English.
- Knowledge of CMake, Python, Git, Protobuf.
- Deep knowledge of rendering techniques.
- Knowledge of historical APIs for DirectX and OpenGL.
- Passion for gaming, game services and online communities.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Chosen GOG.com games for free.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package, should you need one, as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? Submit your CV in English and examples of your work here.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."