We're looking for developers who are young-at-heart and young-at-soul. If you want to learn a practical side of using Redis, Elastic or RabbitMQ from the experts come and join us!
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Create new Big Data-related projects, from conception to deployment in the production environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Cooperate with other departments on all aspects of the project (features, design, UX).
- Share your knowledge with other team members.
- Stay abreast of best trends by researching new tools, prototyping solutions, as well as enhancing and further developing existing ones.
- Having fun, big-time.
- Basic knowledge of OOP practices.
- At least one year of experience in PHP web development.
- Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL in particular.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Big hunger for knowledge and willingness to learn new stuff from the very first step of the recruitment process.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience in any JS framework; jQuery preferred.
- Experience in any UI framework; Bootstrap 3 preferred
- Experience in any PHP framework; Laravel preferred.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment process (git-flow, CI).
- Experience in commercial projects.
- Passion for gaming is more than welcome.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A relocation package, should you need one as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."