With dynamic organization growth we are looking for candidates for position of Java Script Software Engineer.
- Develop Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Develop web based front-end solutions for image visualization and analytics
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements & vision
- Work in an international environment
Wymagania i obowiązki
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- We welcome experienced persons as well as after graduation
- Understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Familiarity with SOA, Cloud Computing and SW design principles related to SOAP/REST Web Services
- Play framework development and usage experience
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of working with websockets and HTML5 web storage a plus
- Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt)
- Knowledge of common UI testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine, JSCoverage)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of English
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Międzynarodowe środowisko pracy
- Rowerownia dla pracowników
- Możliwość rozwoju i zdobycia doświadczenia zawodowego w dynamicznie rozwijającym się środowisku
- Doskonała atmosfera pracy
O Engineering Design Center (Instytut Lotnictwa/GE)
We create the future of technology, leveraging years of tradition.
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, aviation systems, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.