As a Junior Tech Programmer, you will be working with our Tech Team on a wide range of technical tasks, from simple fixes to complex solutions, including those related to the GOG Galaxy project - our truly gamer-friendly, global online gaming platform.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Fixing games (finding workarounds, troubleshooting, doing research etc.).
- Creating scripts to support the wide array of the Tech Team's tasks and projects.
- Collecting all necessary information required to create a working build.
- Solid programming skills.
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Windows power user.
- Attention to detail (include the word "bug" in your application).
- Solid written & spoken English skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with a pro-active attitude.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ☺
- Good knowledge of C++/Qt.
- Basic knowledge of Assembler.
- Knowledge of how PC games work and how to make one. ☺
- Being familiar with DirectX and/or OpenGL.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to be a part of the dynamic development GOG Galaxy.
- Flexible responsibilities - show us what you're hidden skills are and that's what you'll get to work on.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to chosen GOG.com games.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Applications submitted beyond that date will not be processed.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."