Join the newest team in our Krakow office! Our Integration Consultants work with the cloud based systems application for managing global businesses called "Workday".
You will be working on integration of existing technology solutions with "Workday" system. "Workday" is a revolutionary answer to the changes that the industry is going through at the moment. It utilizes the latest cloud technologies, social tools, analytics and mobile devices to push innovation like never before. We work on the cutting edge, designing and developing using the latest standards in technology.
Welcome to the FUTURE.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• speak fluent English (C1);
• are interested in programming (and have some knowledge of C++, Java or other object orientated programming languages and XML - previous experience in this area would be an asset but is not necessary);
• have relationship building skills and the ability to interact with others;
• are available to travel abroad (up to 10%);
• want to learn more - our company focuses on building long term relationships with our employees - we help them develop and expand their IT skills.
- Karta Multisport
- Elastyczny czas pracy
O Aon Hewitt Sp. z o.o.
Aon plc is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.