Junior ROR Developer will contribute to architecture and the development of our product as an integral member of the Development Team.
We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with an experienced team member who will help you learn and develop lifelong skills.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- some love for ruby
- basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails (>= 4.0)
- knowledge of databases (in particular PostgreSQL)
- familiarity with http protocol (cookies, sessions and all that)
- good communication skills
- good knowledge of English
- hunger for more
Additional points for having: knowledge of Redis, Mongo DB, Elasticsearch, AWS, NASA technologies
- your own personal senior developer who will walk you through our application in the first months
- first code deployment from week one
- a chance to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland
- a real impact on company performance and growth
- a full time job
- great and friendly startup culture and work environment upheld through team building events, celebrating birthdays and organising spontaneous meetings after hours
- possibility to work remotely from time to time
- private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- a multisport card so you could work not only on your skills but also on your body shape
To help you doing the great job for us we will provide you with one shiny MacBook Air, delicious coffee with an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks and fruits.
Already feeling excited about this position and Positionly? We are too. Let's see what you got.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Positionly Sp. z o.o.
Every day we do our best to help customers grow their business.