Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Kiev and Tallinn. Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group's holding company) is quoted on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
Are you interested in working for the market leader in a fast-growing industry? Betsson Group is now looking for new Frontend .net Developers to join our Dream Team in sunny Malta. We are looking for people who want to make a difference, who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and most importantly - people who want to become even better at what they do.
At Betsson Group we work in an environment full of energy, ambition and passion. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way.
As a FrontEnd .net Developer, you will be contributing directly to the success of our brands by materializing our business teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will be working within an Agile team which takes pride in delivering high quality sites to our customers.
The requirements for this position are:
- A relevant qualification in IT, preferably a BSc / MSc
- You have experience or strong interest in AngularJS
- Experience/Interest in agile methodologies is an advantage
- Interest in Mobile site development, Responsive Design and Single Page Applications
- You will be working on everything frontend but as always, any experience in backend development is a welcomed plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Varying levels of experience in web based systems will be considered
- Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you think you have what it takes to join our Dream Team, simply apply below! Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible!
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Working as part of a Scrum team, developing world-class sites in a Microsoft environment
- Focusing on Frontend development for both desktop and mobile sites
- Implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality
- Participating in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing and ultimately, deploying great software
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy