6 Month Contract
Top 20 Pharmaceutical Company
Basel, Switzerland (onsite)
· Responsible for all statistical tasks for assigned clinical trials in the Oncology therapeutic area. This includes: protocol writing, analysis planning and reporting, exploratory analyses, publication support, and statistical consultation.
· Full time position - 100% based in Basel Campus (no WFH)
· Coordinate study tasks with other statisticians and statistical programmers.
· Ensure timeliness and adequate quality of all statistical deliverables.
· Follow processes and adhere to project standards as well as Health Authority requirements.
· Program Statistician
· Group Head Biostatistics
KEY JOB SKILLS
· Minimum MSc in statistics
· At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical development and clinical research
· Strong statistical skills and knowledge of clinical trials methodology: experience with protocol development, analysis planning and reporting of clinical trials.
· Knowledge of SAS
· Fluent in English, good oral and written communication skills
· Experience in Oncology early clinical development
· Experience in Bayesian statistics
· Good team player
· High degree of autonomy in performing assigned duties
· Able to establish personal relationships with personnel from other line functions
Experience with intercultural teams