Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency, holding certificates no.: 2744 (/1a/1b/2/3/4).
Our client provides outsourcing and other IT services to corporate customers. Founded in 1989, with headquartered in Stockholm and the main development center located in Kiev. Company's service network, including R&D centers, is available in 560 cities and towns. Our client is listed among the world's best outsourcing service providers on the Top 100 Global Outsourcing Companies list and is recognized by the Black Book of Outsourcing as one of the top 10 leading outsourcing service providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Customer is one of the leading and fastest growing European providers of debt-related financial services with more than 100 years of history and strong international position. Unique industrial knowledge and the exceptional level of expertise reflected in the efficient and constant advancement within professional sphere.
Project portfolio includes Enterprise level IT solutions for credit evaluation, invoicing, debt collection, reminders, portfolio management and customer services are core specialties offered to and highly weighted within banking and financial markets.Client offer
- Competitive stable salary;
- Social package;
- An effective system of professional development;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- Ability to work in a creative and professional team;
- User-friendly corporate culture.
Wymagania i obowiązki
Write and execute test cases: Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Numbers Regression Testing, Automated Testing;
Test scenario execution developing and tuning (unit testing);
Create test plans;
- 5+ years' experience in software testing;
- Experience in requirements analysis, testing documentation development, review and maintenance (Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Protocols, etc.);
- Experience in test automation;
- Thorough knowledge of test structure, test environments, tools and techniques;
- Quality Assurance processes knowledge;
- The candidate should be attentive to details, responsible, service-oriented, able and willing to learn new technologies and grow professionally;
- Strong SQL knowledge and hands-on experience with DBMS (Oracle);
- Experience in .Net or scripting languages;
- Operational background in billing systems migration projects;
- Good knowledge of invoicing/billing solutions;
- Experience working in a project based on Agile (SCRUM).
- Bachelor / MSc degree in Computer Science, Math or related field;
- Advanced English level (written and oral);
- Travels in the following countries could be required: Norway, Finland, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany – up to 10-30%;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills