As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be leading a team of passionate programmers and growing up-to-date stack (Ruby 2.x, Rails 4.x) that is leaning towards service-oriented architecture. Our Development Team is doing a lot of asynchronous work (sidekiq/resque), building & consuming various APIs (grape/her/active_resource) and doing some fancy third-party integrations.
We have tons of ideas, many challenges to face and we promise you won't be bored!
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails (>= 4.0)
- A fiend for well tested and well factored code
- Knowledge of databases (in particular PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS, RSpec
- Experience in managing a small team of developers, would be a plus
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- A full time job near the city centre
- Attractive salary, depending on experience (5000-12000 PLN net/month)
- Great and friendly startup culture and work environment upheld through team building events, celebrating birthdays and organising spontaneous meetings after hours
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- A multisport card so you could work not only on your skills but also on your body shape
- Awesome working conditions: an office full of beanbags, hammocks and exercise balls with a playroom where you will find a tennis table and an Xbox
To help you doing the great job for us we will provide you with one shiny MacBook Pro, delicious coffee with an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks and fruits.
Already feeling excited about this position and Positionly? We are too. Let's see what you got.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Positionly Sp. z o.o.
Every day we do our best to help customers grow their business.