Due to the opening of a new office in Warsaw, CompatibL is seeking results-oriented and enthusiastic Java developers who will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, debugging, and supporting sophisticated financial applications executed in a JEE environment.
We welcome Developers with any experience and qualifications. Different roles are being offered (from Developer to Senior). This is a good chance to enhance technical prowess and skills to be successful.
Fitting into a very interactive and collaborative team, you will work in a customer – focused way throughout the full development lifecycle (including information flows, interfaces and integration points) and find complex solutions to technically challenging issues.
In case you are compatible with CompatibL, we'll offer a highly competitive salary, good working conditions, social package, a friendly team and great opportunity for career growth in financial software development.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Hands-on JEE development experience;
- Knowledge of advanced Java techniques: Spring Framework, JDBC, Web Services, JMS, JMX;
- Understanding of JEE servers: BEA WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat is a big plus;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
- Intermediate+ level of English, verbal and written experience is required;
- No financial experience required but the candidate must have willingness to plunge into the finance sphere and work for leading financial companies and banks;
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines.
CompatibL develops a wide range of applications for the investment and banking business. The company's clients are three of the five US largest banks and one of the US biggest hedge funds, as well as US top financial institutions in Europe.