Due to the opening of a new office in Warsaw, CompatibL is seeking results-oriented and enthusiastic C++ Math developers who will be responsible for developing strategies and algorithms for multiple asset classes, testing, implementing, debugging, and supporting sophisticated financial applications.
We welcome Developers with any experience and qualifications.Different roles are being offered (from Developer to Senior). This is a good chance to enhance technical prowess and skills to be successful.
Fitting into a very interactive and collaborative team, you will work in a customer – focused way throughout the full development lifecycle (including information flows, interfaces and integration points) and find complex solutions to technically challenging issues.
In case you are compatible with CompatibL, we'll offer highly competitive salary, good working conditions, social package, a friendly team and great opportunity for career growth in financial software development.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Hands-on C++ development experience;
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms (STL), object-oriented design, and modern design patterns;
- Understanding of multithreading programming;
- Strong mathematical background: probability theory and statistics, numerical methods, stochastic differential equations.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent with experience in modeling and simulation of complex systems.
- Intermediate+ level of English, verbal and written experience is required;
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines and high pressure.
Nice to have:
- Parallel programming;
- Python scripting proficiency;
- Boost is highly desirable;
- Big data is a plus;
- No financial experience is required but the candidate must be willing to plunge into finance sphere and work for leading financial companies and banks.
CompatibL develops a wide range of applications for the investment and banking business. The company's clients are three of the five US largest banks and one of the US biggest hedge funds, as well as US top financial institutions in Europe.