Wymagania i obowiązki
- Extensive experience in embedded systems programming, preferably on a networking environment
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming and possibly scripting languages
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, PPP, DNS, 802.11, IGMP, UPnP, DLNA) and hands on programming. Advanced routing protocols are a plus (BGP, OSPF, VRRP etc.)
- Knowledge of main networking functionalities (QoS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Security & Firewall
- Knowledge of main protocols and technologies used in the context of the Broadband networking (ADSL, VDSL, Ethernet, Wi-Fi)
- Knowledge of Linux internals: drivers, networking, userspace/kernelspace communication, IPC, firewall
- Solid backgound on algorithms and programming patterns
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- English - communicative level, enabling reading & writing technical documentation
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Opportunity to gain experience with state-of-the art networking technologies (ipv6, xDSL, VoIP, Secu
- Darmowe lekcje angielskiego - na różnych poziomach - w godzinach pracy
- Współpracownicy - specjaliści wysokiej klasy
- Great people!
O ADB Polska Sp. z o.o.
Connecting Homes Connecting Lives
ADB (www.adbglobal.com) provides and integrates software, system and service solutions to service providers delivering connected services for connected lives. With our unique combination of broadcast and broadband expertise we are driving convergence towards a multi-service approach that covers networking, video, hybrid, managed platforms and associated devices.
Our customers are some of the world's leading cable, satellite, IPTV and broadband operators including A1 Telekom Austria, Canal Digital, NC+, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, Telefonica, Telenet, and Vodafone. In additional to our International presence, ADB has an established operators that supports hundreds of Telco customers worldwide.