Digital Services Solutions is a growing part of GE portfolio encompassing Product Health Monitoring of Aviation Engines, Vehicle Health Monitoring Systems of Rotorcraft and Fixed Wing as well as Navigation & Fuel Efficiency Services. With the growth of organization in Poland we are looking for experienced JEE Developers to join the international team and support field investigations.
- Working in an international project
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Creating requirements and design documentation
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Completed technical studies in Computer Science, Electronics or related
- At least 5 years of experience and skills in programming in Java/JEE
- Good knowledge of Restful, SOAP Web Services
- Good knowledge of Spring, OSGI frameworks
- Good knowledge of JEE design patterns
- Knowledge of Oracle database and SQL, PL/SQL
- Scrum/Agile Working environment experience or exposure
- Good knowledge of English
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Międzynarodowe środowisko pracy
- Rowerownia dla pracowników
- Możliwość rozwoju i zdobycia doświadczenia zawodowego w dynamicznie rozwijającym się środowisku
- Doskonała atmosfera pracy
O Engineering Design Center (Instytut Lotnictwa/GE)
We create the future of technology, leveraging years of tradition.
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, aviation systems, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.