On behalf of our client, international entertainment brand, we are currently looking for candidates interested in a position of Senior Systems Engineer (Consultant).
Job type: 4 months contract (B2B) with a possibility to be extended
We're looking for a bright, proactive individual with:
• 5+ years of experience working in a fast paced, large Web Hosting environment,
• expert knowledge of Linux and being a mentor to others,
• deep understanding of all of the technologies that enable infrastructure to scale rapidly and reliably, like configuration management, cloud platforms, version control, scripting, automation, monitoring, and analytics.
• building servers
• managing LDAP, FTP servers
• provisioning, configuring, and monitoring systems (roughly 95% CentOS / 5% Windows) and the applications which run on them
• troubleshooting problems within the environment
• building custom RPMs
• writing scripts and documentation
• training Operations staff on new processes and technologies
• participating in an on-call rotation to provide Level 3 support outside of business hours during assigned shifts
Most of our client's websites are based on combinations of Apache, PHP, JBoss, Redis, Memcache, MySQL, and MongoDB. Other technologies are node.js, nginx, redis cluster, git, Ansible and Jenkins.
• employment flexibility: contract
• competitive salary - paid in 14-days period
• challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
• preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Our offer is urgent, that is why candidates available immediately are very welcome.
- Karta Multisport
- ubezpieczenie OC od wykonywanej pracy
- możliwość udziału w konferencjach
- wynagrodzenie płatne w przeciągu 14 dni