Our Client is a primary trusted source of real-time data for performance, risk, compliance, and client experience.
Wymagania i obowiązki
We are looking for an experienced Senior C++ Software Engineer to join world-leading agile development team in Dublin. As a developer with 5 or more years' experience, and proven skills in software engineering you will quickly contribute to a smart and highly skilled team.
This is a 'hands-on' role as a key member of the development team in an exciting fast-paced environment working closely with Product Management, triaging, researching, designing and implementing a steady stream of analytic requirements from Company world-wide customers.
- A strong proficiency in C++ development under Linux.
- Knowledge of or experience with the following is a distinct advantag:
- Python, Java, FIX, FIX/FAST, Global Financial Market Protocols, IP Networking, STL, Boost, Hadoop, Splunk, Oracle, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- A suitable candidate should be familiar with:
- High-performance systems and multi-threaded application development
- Automated testing (unit-testing, integration testing)
- Linux-based development environments, including tools like gdb, wireshark and valgrind