Naszym Klientem jest międzynarodowy lider w branży usług informatycznych, który obecnie poszukuje do swojego zespołu doświadczonego kandydata na stanowisko Java Support Specialist.
- Challenging job in an international environment.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Attractive salary.
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Localization: Wrocław, job type: contract (B2B).
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Maintain Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
- Maintain business components deployed to Java EE Application Servers.
- Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
- Maintain application business layer with external application components.
- Maintain database architecture and server scripting; assure connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Support users by creating and updating documentation and assistance tools.
- Be involved in mid to big scale international projects for our partners in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, and United Kingdom.
- Have opportunity to work on projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media providers.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 2 years experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
- Good knowledge of the OOP,
- Ability to maintain web applications,
- UML knowledge,
- Practical experience with relational databases,
- Project experience with the following technologies and tools: JEE; EJB 3; JBoss, JDBC, Hibernate; JMS; Swing
- Ability to work with application servers,
- Knowledge of WebServices, Weblogic, jquery is an advantage,
- Ability to multitask and share knowledge
- Very good English.