- Work in innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in international team
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in home office system
- Flexibility with employment form
Wymagania i obowiązki
Scope of duties:
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
- Advanced C++ programming skills
- Miniumum 1 – 3 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal