As a successful candidate, you will have an opportunity to work on the world's leading enterprise platforms. This role also offers an opportunity to learn and teach others, make recommendations for improvements, and gain a corporate experience recognized globally.
-- You will have an opportunity to work and gain experience in truly international, global environment in one of the world's top 30 most innovative companies.
• Web/ eCommerce development and code maintenance
• Translates detailed specifications into new or enhanced software solutions
• Demonstrates command of systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, and interfacing.
• Streamlines and improves an existing eCommerce application to enhance performance and workflows.
• Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, developers, etc.) to support effective implementations
• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Minimum 4 years software development experience using Java.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
• SQL and relational databases experience
• J2EE experience (EJBs, JSP, servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, etc.)
• Web Services (SOAP, REST)
• XML technologies (XPath, XSLT, parsing libraries)
• Solid experience with enterprise systems development
• Experience with any of application/web servers: Websphere /Weblogic, JBoss, tomcat etc.
• Experience with unit testing/ testing methodologies, mocking libraries (EasyMock, Mockito etc..)
• Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: analysis, designing, coding, deployment, testing, performance tuning and documentation
• Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
• Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
• Very good English skills
• Experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms (e.g. WebSphere Commerce; Vignette; Hybris)
• Knowledge of dojo, jquery
• Experience with IBM Websphere
• Knowledge of Spring Framework
• Experience with test-driven development/test automation,
• Experience with process quality methodology
• Experience in web search solutions/GSA
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna