The Quality Assurance Analyst assists in implementation and enforcement of the firm's QA procedures and testing tools. This individual helps the QA Manager to ensure comprehensive testing of all developed company software systems and ensure compliance with system specifications.
Assist management with developing and implementing a process-oriented Quality Assurance program for all development activities.
Conduct functional, integration, regression, performance and conversion test activities on developed systems.
Assist with communicating the test results to Project Managers and Development Leads and partner with Development teams to remediate any uncovered deficiencies.
Create, maintain and enhance test plans, test scripts as required to support development activities.
Partner with the development staff to audit and record compliance with Quality Assurance standard procedures and protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years Quality Assurance experience in a software development capacity.
- Proficient in test plans and test scripts.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
Our client offers:
- attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience,
- direct influence on realization of the projects,
- stable job in professional team,
- interesting path of career in an international organization,
- consistent scope of responsibilities,
- private health care, employees' benefits.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna