Consultants are expected to provide consistent and accurate effort estimates, to proactively identify risks and issues which will impact development timelines, and to be able to problem solve and work through issues as they arise.
* Independently resolve problems, test and debug.
* Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice.
* Work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
* Ability to take and follow directions, ask questions, and raise risks.
* Contribute suggestions and creativity to the team.
* Acquire domain knowledge in the client's areas of business focus.
* Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by "doing right by the client".
Wymagania i obowiązki
* 1-3 years of software systems development experience with emphasis on Infusion's core technologies.
* A strong C# ASP.NET background, experience working in a consulting environment and a passion for technology.
* Established experienced with C# development using technologies including: C#, .NET 1.1 – 4.0, Web Services, and WCF.
* Abroad knowledge of ASP.NET architecture and development as well as a strong knowledge of web services such as SOAP and REST.
* Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with their team members and clients.
* Met/exceeded expectations on one or more successful end-to-end midsize projects.
* Able to learn and apply new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward