* Work to troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
* Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application to meet our clients ongoing needs
* Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments.
* Handle incident management and operational support activities within a team.
* Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the required deadlines for ticket response and resolution.
* Investigate and triage incidents according to a defined incident management process
* Oversee all aspects of a production environment to ensure key metrics and SLA's are being adhered to
* Perform application, configuration and content deployments to systems as required
* Work within a team environment and communicate effectively amongst all team members
* Grow as fast as you can and be rewarded appropriately.
Wymagania i obowiązki
* Base foundation in OOP and Database skills necessary
* 1-3 years of experience working in a application support or development role
* Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex system and application issues
* Have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Can pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, because they are after all, merely new spins on concepts you already understand.
* Can think on their feet and thrive under pressure.
* Exhibit a willingness to grow with the company and a desire to challenge themselves at every opportunity.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward