In this role you'll be:
- Analysing our development and release process to identify what should or could be improved for higher quality and dev speed.
- Helping development team brainstorm test ideas, edge cases and produce sound test plans for features they are working on.
- Organising and facilitating demo and test sessions to ensure that features were implemented to high quality standard.
- Challenging the status quo, making changes to the way things are done and ensuring that those changes create the desired effects.
- Forming and leading SWAT teams to tackle bigger challenges. You'll be empowering every member of the team to do their best work.
- Designing and implementing solutions that help the team deliver features faster, safer and to a high level of quality.
- Creating that energetic team spirit that will reinforce continuous improvement and a high-quality-bar mentality.
- Spreading successful ideas and solutions to other teams within the company.
- Every team member's best friend, available to help them with the challenging task of delivering high quality software to the customers.
You are the right fit if:
- You have great exploratory testing skills and can coach others in the team to become good exploratory testers
- You are a critical thinker and frequently spot risks and problems no one else in the team thought about
- You are a great facilitator that can organise people to solve problems
- You have run workshops and training sessions to give developers the skills necessary to improve their efficiency or quality of their work
- You can build working prototypes of tools and frameworks to enhance software development lifecycle
- You know Java, Scala or JS well enough to conduct code reviews and interpret results of various static analysis tools
- Ideally you have solid experience in test automation and can make good decisions about types of test automation that should be used for various features and be able to improve existing test automation frameworks
- You are curious and always looking for better ways to do things
- You are principled, and at the same time, pragmatic
- You know what Agile, Lean, DevOps, Continuous Delivery are about
- You are staying up to date with latest developments in the industry and usually can distinguish BS from really good ideas
- You are an excellent communicator with fluent English (both in speaking and writing)
This is a role for experienced people only and requires a minimum of 4 years (6 years for senior position) of relevant work experience in software development.
8600 - 12800 PLN gross per month for mid level position
12800 - 16600 PLN gross per month for senior position
- Thousands of interesting customers including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what king of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- A lot of opportunities to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tee, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Spartez
- Life insurance fully covered by Spartez
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez
O Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Developers 4 Developers
Our values are:
- Don't Fuck The Customer
- Be The Change You Seek
- Open Company - No Bullshit
- Great Place to Work