What our Client offers:
- Interesting and stable job in an international team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development and productivity fund
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Relocation expenses covered, if needed
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Working closely with product and design teams to develop the Clients experience for the Android platform
- Building and maintaining our Clients new Android SDK-based app
- Integrating the mobile app with RESTful APIs
- Defining test cases and performing quality assurance for each release of the app
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Min. 2 years of object-oriented software development experience
- Java or C++ preferred
- Min.1 years of experience in Android development
- Good understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform
- Experience in designing as well as consuming RESTful APIs
- Some experience in working with Bluetooth, especially Bluetooth Low Energy stack in Android and Data Analytics or Data Visualization is a huge plus
O Barona HR Services
Informacje o rekrutacji
If you are interested don´t hesitate submitting your application and CV to [email protected].
For additional information you can send your request to the same.
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
"I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment,
in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)."