The Oracle Support Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for all application support issues including template changes, missing data, uploading data into a test environment and the testing process.
• English Language – C1 Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent)
• Fundamentals Oracle database pl/sql (preferable knowledge oracle ebs hr modules)
• Experience in application development and enhancement using VBA, VB, HTML and XML Knowledge
• University degree in IT, Computer sciences or other business related area; or
equivalent professional work experience.
• Experience of delivering a distinctive and outstanding client experience is required.
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle is required.
• Experience of delivering work under pressure is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
• High level of self-motivation and proactivity is required.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow's city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.
Please apply online: https://aonuk.taleo.net/careersection/10/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en-GB&job=06927 or send your CV to [email protected]