The Senior Engine Programmer will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of our in-house engine both for the PC and the new generation of consoles (PS4, Xbox One). He/she needs to cooperate with other engine programmers and the Lead Engine Programmer in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements.
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer.
Required skills & experience:
- Wide knowledge in every game system and specialization in at least one specific engine related area.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in game industry (with at least 3 years on a similar position).
- Experience in working on various platforms (including at least 2 of following: PC, X360 and PS3).
- Excellent system architecture skills.
- Ability to debug and optimize code.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RPGs genre will be very welcome.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & and MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Candidates for this position should include C++ code samples to their application.
O CD Projekt RED
Let's create the best RPG Game!