Currently we are looking for GUI Developer.
As a modern and innovative company we are able to give you an opportunity to develop and broaden your experience by working with professionals and experts. You will experience a friendly atmosphere and challenging tasks ruling out routine. We guarantee flexible working hours and remuneration adequate to your engagement and results.
As a GUI Developer you will work on a system that decides which advert to display to a user any time he enters any website in the world. It translates into making over a million decisions per second, each one in less than 10ms.As a technology driven company we will give you a chance to become more familiar with many IT advancements: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis, Gerrit, Jenkins, Puppet, Lighttpd, Nginx, HaProxy, Java, C, C++, Python, Scala.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- refactoring existing GUI to work behind a sensible API
- working with our server team on building a REST API supporting key functions of that GUI
- adding new functionalities to our internal system
- taking over parts of functionality developed by our external partners and maintaining our internal version of their software
Successfull candidate will have:
- very good skills and experience in PHP programming
- knowledge of and experience in REST API design and usage
- experience on Linux systems and environments
- knowledge of testing
- willingness to learn new technologies
Additionally it's good to have:
- knowledge of Java and/or Python programming
- experience working in agile environment
- knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
AdPilot is an innovative advertising agency, providing complete services in the area of internet marketing, using the newest technological advancements. Our most valuable asset is our Team - young and committed people who are eager to share their knowledge and experience. If you would like to share your passion with us - join us!
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".