- Keeping the game editor stable and working all the time.
- Extending its functionality and usability.
- Providing GUI for developed features of our engine.
- Writing and maintaining plugins and exporters for the 3rd party software.
- Writing scripts and tools to help developers automate their job.
Required skills & experience:
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Tools Programmer.
- Knowledge of C# and .NET.
- Multithreaded programming.
- Experience in the production of AAA game titles for the PC.
- Experience in UI creation.
- Knowledge of wxWidgets (or similar library).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application. Programmers should include code samples.
O CD Projekt RED
Let's create the best RPG Game!