The Senior Graphics Programmer will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining rendering solutions in the REDengine both for the PC and the new generation of consoles (PS4, Xbox One). He/she needs to cooperate with other engine programmers, technical artists and the Lead Engine Programmer in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements.
- Designing and implementing new rendering algorithms and content pipelines
- Maintaining and optimizing existing rendering systems
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code
- Mentoring other team members
- Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer
- Deep knowledge of rendering techniques
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and HLSL
- Experience in creating content pipelines for artists
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the game industry (with at least 3 years on a similar position)
- Experience in working on various platforms (including at least 2 of the following: PC, X360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4)
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- At least conversation level English
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms
- Knowledge of OpenGL, GCM and/or similar rendering APIs
- Experience with RPG genre will be very welcome
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses
- Private health care & MultiSport card
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application. Programmers should include code samples.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
O CD Projekt RED
Let's create the best RPG Game!