We are currently looking for a Senior Online Programmer. This individual will be responsible for building an Online team from the ground up to support our upcoming title, Cyberpunk 2077 (as well as the studio’s future projects), and subsequently for leading this team and managing its work. The Senior Online Programmer’s main goal will be to create comprehensive online solutions supporting the games produced by the studio and meeting their online needs.
- Building an Online Team – including recruiting and selecting team members.
- Design and implementation of network solutions for Cyberpunk 2077 and future projects.
- Constant attention to code quality.
- Team management.
- Task scheduling.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Excellent understanding of the issues involved in creating multiplayer/online games.
- Good knowledge of contemporary game engine architecture.
- Good knowledge of programming for the Windows and Linux/Unix platforms.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The candidate should also have experience in:
- Managing a team of programmers (min. 2 years).
- Online/multiplayer game programming (min. 4 years).
- Programming AAA games (min. 2 years, including work on a minimum of 1 completed and released title).
- Both client/server and P2P architectures.
- TCP and UDP protocols.
- Issues related to object replication and distribution.
- Issues related to optimization.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of console architectures.
- Experience in database programming.
- Experience in database administration.
- Experience in Cloud/Grid computing.
- Experience in creating distributed systems.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists and designers should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application. Programmers should include code samples.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
O CD Projekt RED
Let's create the best RPG Game!