If you dream about:
- Making the design decisions on the product and see them through to release
- Involving our users and customers in everything we do
- Shaping how you work (we strive to follow a lean UX practice, so we count on everyone to continuously improve how we deliver our work)
- Joining a growing company and growing team, so you will be able to add your own spin to your role
- Learning from your peers and share your experience (we have a team of people who are the best at what they do
Then we are a place for you!
What you will do:
- Continually redesigning and evolving all web-based applications and websites. This includes conceptualising, designing and producing deliverables for user interface and navigation.
- Working closely with product managers, engineering, customers and other stakeholders to proactively gather and understand usability concerns and areas for improvement
- Establishing detailed usability and design guidelines for product development based on industry best practices and competitive benchmarking
- Creating and maintaining a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams
- Planning and conducting user research and usability tests, documenting, communicating and acting upon the results
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design of and interface for our web-based applications and websites
- 3+ years (5+ for Senior Positions) of hands-on experience as an Experience Architect, UX Designer or Interaction Designer
- Clear communicator with the ability to share your rationale for your design direction with the team
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc.
- Passion for elegant design
- Strong understanding of HTML, JS and CSS (bonus: you hand-code your own prototypes)
- Good understanding of analytics
- Broad knowledge of the software industry and software development project lifecycles
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to understand and manage the expectations of a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
- 8600 - 12800 PLN gross per month for mid positions
- 12800 - 16600 PLN gross per month for senior positions
Are you ready to change the way millions of people around the world develop software?
- Thousands of interesting customers including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what king of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- A lot of opportunities to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tee, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
O Spartez Sp. z o.o.
Developers 4 Developers
Our values are:
- Don't Fuck The Customer
- Be The Change You Seek
- Open Company - No Bullshit
- Great Place to Work