Obecnie poszukujemy do pracy programistów .NET poniżej załączam kopie naszego ogłoszenia z linked-in (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/12180266)
W razie jakichkolwiek pytań proszę o kontakt.
Civica Health & Social Care works with health service providers and commissioners and their partners to deliver solutions that streamline the management of health and social care and improve patient services. We supply more than 250 NHS organisations in the UK including two thirds of Foundation Trusts, 80% of Acute Trusts and more than half of PCTs, together with some of the leading health services in Canada.
Our Paris solution is an integrated case management system for monitoring and managing all aspects of community-based health and social care. It is used by health service providers and local authorities across the UK and Canada, including within the NHS National Programme for IT in England.
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our established new technologies software development team that will develop and maintain Civica's next generation software products. These products include web services, integration projects and web applications and you will be working the latest technologies including C#, .Net, Silverlight/WPF, WCF RIA services, MVVM and Agile/SCRUM practices.
Approximately 80% of the time will be spent designing and developing new modules with the remainder allocated to maintaining and enhancing existing software.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Assisting in the analysis of requirements to produce user stories
- Expanding on user stories to produce acceptance tests, software designs and storyboards
- Estimating tasks to develop a story
- Working with designs to produce scalable, robust, and reusable code
- Analysing and improving software performance under load.
- Developing and executing unit test to validate code
- Analysing and correcting software deficiencies and coding faults
- Peer review of specifications, change requests, designs and code
- Mentoring Junior/Graduate developers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant experience with C#, .Net within a commercial environment developing enterprise applications.
- Good understanding of Oracle and PL/SQL (or equivalent SQL Server 2008 and TSQL) and have knowledge of object oriented design patterns and their use.
- A good understanding of XML/XSD and experience in developing web-services would be a significant advantage
- A self motivator with the drive and enthusiasm to take on new challenges
- Creative and innovative in your approach to problems
- Flexible and adaptable (but disciplined) when approaching tasks
- Work well within a team and be able to foster good working relationships
- Be prepared to take total responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Be a good communicator (both written and oral) and be confident making presentations on technical subjects to co-workers
- Constantly strive to help improve process, team performance and deliverable quality
O Civica UK LTD
The Civica Group has a Clear and focused vision to be the leading IT-based services partner in our chosen markets, helping customers to do more, do better and spend less through our unique combination of people, technology and business process expertise. Combining exceptional customer insight and commitment with operational expertise the people of Civica are a differentiator for our business. Informed by a clear vision we continue to build mutually beneficial and lasting relationships, embracing a core set of values (Knowledge, integrity & Action) and a strong focus on supporting our people and our corporate responsibility.
We recently achieved the prestigious Investors in People Gold Accreditation, which is testament to the company's on-going success and commitment to supporting staff and customers alike. Our focus as a company will be to continue to develop our people in all our operations, and this award gives us a great foundation to do so as we move forward
We recognise team work, great customer service, innovation and those people that go that extra mile to deliver excellence to our customers both internally and externally. This culminates each year with a gala Employee awards evening
Civica has achieved "ones to watch" status in the Times BEST Companies survey
Our Extensive Benefits Package has been developed to help us attract, motivate and retain the best people in IT. This includes competitive rates of pay, pension, an employee discount scheme, life cover and Phi.
Ongoing Personal development and the achievement of Microsoft Certifications is encouraged