Are you awesome (at the Internet)? Do you want to work at a successful startup with experienced and proven entrepreneurs? Do you get excited about the wonderful, crazy, fast-paced world of online advertising, products and services? Then join the BrowseLabs team today!
We are looking to add a Business Analyst/Media Buyer to our Kraków, Poland office. Calculating ROI, optimizating campaigns, ad copy testing and data analysis are all very important tasks for this hands-on role. This is a great opportunity for a person who is ambitious, passionate and detailed-oriented!
• Maximizing the value of our websites, products and services through in-depth data analysis
• Assume ownership and accountability of online campaigns
• Produce reports for management utilizing internal reporting tools such as Google Analytics
• Create and manage day-to-day operations of PPC Facebook campaigns and accounts
• Write highly-effective text ads and continuously test them to produce optimal click-through and conversion rates
• Manage budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with goals
• Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for continuous improvement in ROI from our websites, products and services
• Ability to analyze large data sets and produce reports
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
• Organized and analytical thought process
• Strong work ethic (disciplined and self-starter)
• Good written and verbal command of English
• BA/BS in marketing, mathemetics and/or equivalent work experience
• Background in data analysis
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience in creating and managing advertising campaigns
• Attractive salary and stock option packages
• Health benefits - LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
• Free drinks, snacks and catered lunches (Fridays)
• Multisport packages
• Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
• Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
• Large office (250 square meters)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowe posiłki
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Pokój gier
- Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
BrowseLabs is a ventured funded incubator founded by advertising and technology veterans, who have built, sold and invested in multiple startups. We create, accelerate, and scale businesses ideas by bringing together the best technical, business, and marketing resources.
Unlike traditional development shops, BrowseLabs does not accept product requirements and crank out code. We take active ownership of the product. Our process begins with product strategy, user stories, user experience testing, and interviews. This initial phase gives everyone more insight into what specific problems exist in the market and how best to address them. Our new, 250sqm large office is located right next to the Main Square!
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Come meet us in person, and learn more!