As a part of team you will be responsible for design and implementation of distributed web based applications including frontend and backend. Basing on requirements specification you will be responsible for preparing and converting project architecture specifications to detailed logical design that will be used for implementation of the product.
You may also be responsible for managing the product lifecycle including analyzing and revising existing programs to adapt to new requirements.
A Web based application software engineer may also have to compile and write documentation of program development as well as instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs.
May also be responsible for testing and debugging programs and working with end users and client all over the world.
We can offer you:
- Job experience in an international environment
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working time
- Multisport/participation in cultural events
- Lunch coupons
- Medicover - medical care for you/your family
- Life insurance
Wymagania i obowiązki
Min 2 years of experience in Web based applications development.
Well qualified candidates will possess many of the following skills:
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems in a multitier environment.
- Good knowledge of programming languages especially C++11 (Casablanca, Boost).
- Very good knowledge of web technologies and protocols:
HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Knwoledge of security aspects in terms of authorization and authentification.
- Ability to organize and document using a wiki.
- Familiarity with Windows server.
- Demonstrated some experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Familiarity with LDAP or Active Directory.
- Familiarity with Git version control system and Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to provide regular updates, finish projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to recognize needs, research alternatives, and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop software.
- Fluent English language skills.
To find out more: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/job-search/js2.html?job=742880&src=DS-12704