Contract for 6+ months in UK/London with possible extension.
Link to Offer : http://gibasbc.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=3934643
Preferably B2B cooperation, contract amount min 10k up to 18k PLN Nett / month
Wymagania i obowiązki
You'll help us bridge the gap between the behaviour we want our users to take and the interface that gets them there. You will help design the interfaces for us and our toolsets and will work with a world class engineering team to ensure our web apps are fast, responsive, efficient and fun! You will prototype your work (Axure RP 7) early, create pixel perfect PSDs for design look & feel and iterate towards excellence with our growing client base and community.
The User Interface Designer position is under the direction of the Creative Delivery Director (London) & the Product Manager (US). This is an opportunity to be creative on the web, to work with a talented and multi-disciplinary team, and to work at the cutting edge of web applications. We truly believe that helping people make the web is a key part to keeping it open – you are the type of person who believes this too and can help.
* Visual and interaction design for application and web interfaces
* Create prototypes to test ideas and identify shortcomings and opportunities - Axure RP/Photoshop (other tools may well be used also)
* Help implement responsive designs
* Collaborate with front end developers and engineers to ensure a seamless user experience from design to implementation
* Provide feedback and conduct peer design reviews
* Bring innovative design thinking to the Insight™ platform, and make it happen
* Strong portfolio of consumer-facing interaction design work; impress us with your depth of thinking, attention to detail and proven record for visualising great products.
* Experience designing interfaces for browser based applications
* Experience with mobile web app design and cross device compatibility. You should have a solid grasp of responsive web design principles and methods.
* Detail-oriented eye for visual design and typography
* Experience working collaboratively with engineering teams
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (essential)
* have own Mac available.
Nice to have:
* Ability to prototype in code (not essential)
* Experience designing for localized and accessible web sites/applications
* Interest in graphic design including creating and maintaining branding and identities and illustration
* Experience creating high-fidelity animations or motion graphics (when required)
* Experience with user testing and/or user-centred design methodologies
* Experience working on or contributing to open source projects
* Comfortable working with Jira, Confluence and Box.
* Interest in co-design and sharing process with peers
* Experience working remotely (if applicable)