Unique chance to enhance your experience if you want to be part of top assignments and have access to latest innovative products and cutting edge technologies.
Join the professionals and be part of well-established young, dynamic team.
- installing and maintaining Instruments/systems for customers
software configuration and installation
- Bringing projects through the complete life-cycle from requirements gathering, specification write-up, through to supporting user-acceptance testing and
- roll out support
on-site and off-site calibrations
- instrument repair
- customer enquiries
- Some PC/Network troubleshooting
Specific training will be provided
On-site set-up of the product- few weeks of travelling required
- iFix Scada and SQL database experience
- Basic programming skills (in any of the following Visual basic, C++, SQL )
- Solid experience of on-site Windows server 2012 or greater environment
- Strong client facing experience
- Proven experience of strong organization and analytical skills
- General knowledge/experience of Safety management
- Drivers licence (B)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or other related disciplines
Contact me, Maria Kuczaj, with CV attached at maria.kuczaj[at]davisnolan.com or call me at (+48) 12 621 75 24.