to work for a prestigious company in their office in Krakow, Poland.
We are a dynamic, profitable, well-funded, rapidly growing company. We need a Business Analyst because we believe that there is always room for improvement, no matter how successful our product is and we believe you would be a great contribution to our team.
We need you to understand business change needs, analyse and document requirements and support their communication and delivery as well as calculate the business effect on those changes.
If you do not have required experience – do not worry! Give us a chance to find social and technical skills in you!
· Data modelling and Data analysis
· Management of the execution of Business requirements
· Interface between the project leaders, business and the developers
· Developing visualisation, user experience and configuration elements of solution design
· Preparation of required documents
· Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
· Deliver Technical support for SIT, UAT and implementation
· Support in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
· Applying high quality standards
· Working in an international environment
· BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (or equivalent in knowledge/experience)
· Strong software development experience
· Experience in Applications design, Service Oriented Architecture
· Experience in Modelling tools, Object Oriented Programming languages
· Experience in Business Processes analysis and modelling tools (e.g. UML, BPMN), mock-ups and wireframes middleware)
· Technical understanding of the delivery channels, systems, applications and associated standards, policies & technologies.
· Deep understanding of software development principles, life-cycle and user centric design
· Good communication and social skills
If you join our team, you will be provided with a competitive compensation packages, training that is essential for your development, Multisport card and Medical Insurance.
The Next step for you
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Recruitment at [email protected]