Imagine an international team that has met to build No1 tool for Network Monitoring. They're accomplished engineers (space shuttle industry (NASA), Cisco), machine learning scientists (PhDs) and business people. They use state of art Big Data and Machine Learning technologies (some of those brewed by themselves) and cool stack (Git, Slack, Giphy). Continuous integration, frequent commits, code reviews and agile development are their everyday reality. They have substantial funding and support from American investors. The team is small and everyone has a huge impact.
It is a high impact role. You'll be the focal point for all the topics related to quality assurance. You'll define company's requirements for the QA team and then you'll make it happen. You'll have full ownership for design and implementation of the QA process.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- excellent QA process organization skills, including planning the strategy, determining optimal approach, measuring the results, reporting to higher management, etc.
- hands-on experience with BDD and test automation frameworks (such as Selenium, Cucumber, Capybara)
- good scripting tools (e.g. Python)
- fluent in using Linux and/or other *nix systems
- good social skills
Nice to have:
- experience with cloud technologies and distributed systems
- experience with embedded systems testing
- computer networks experience (network configuration, types of network devices, layer 2 and layer 3 protocols, etc.)