Our Client designs complex solutions for optimising and securing network traffic. This solutions are highly programable and integrated with leading cloud platform and orchestrators (AWS, Azure, Openstack, VmWare, Puppet, Chef)
The company is a market leader in its segment, has about 5 000 employees mainly in USA and Israel. Now opens new technology centre in Warsaw. Currently it has 50 engineer but plan to increase it to 150 in one year. Because of that it is a good time to join the company- many career opportunities, work with USA team, growing team.
- After you are hired and stay in the job for 90 days (trial period) we will pay you 2.000 PLN as compensation for time spent on interviews.
- If you know a Test engineer, invite them to join the 67jobs portal and receive 1.000 PLN Bonus!
Wymagania i obowiązki
Application layer knowledge (HTTP) is needed. If someone has SSL skills then even better. We also need candidates that know how to code (C or C++) and can read/make sense of a script (preferably Python, Perl). Work on developing and maintaining test automation for security and policies management products. Candidates need to be detail oriented as they will analyze failing test cases.
You will learn different platforms: Linux, Windows, MAC, Android and scripting languages. The role would suit someone who is junior/earlier in their career with the right technical skills gained from studying
• 1 year+ relevant professional/technical experience.
• BA/BS degree in computer/ engineering related field or equivalent work experience required.
• Knowledge of application layer protocols required (e.g. HTTP, SSL)
• Basic knowledge and experience with several of following areas required:
• - UNIX or LINUX operating systems.
• - Desktop OS's (e.g. Windows, OS X, Linux) and browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
• Fluent English