Your role and responsibilities:
- Applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems;
- Manage and/or perform the design, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards;
- Support the business to maximise utilisation of the implemented SAP solutions;
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial finance department with experience of SAP and/or other ERP systems;
- An in-depth understanding and mastery in at least two of the following modules of SAP/FICO: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Special Purpose ledger, Fixed Assets, Banking and Treasury;
- Ability to represent Global IT with the business functions in Warsaw;
- Fluency in English.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected].