They grow fast and are currently on the look-out for a talented junior to a mid-level person that would support developing sophisticated Machine Learning systems with an expert team.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- a solid programmer - at least one of Scala, Clojure, Python (other languages most welcome too)
- experience in working with *nix (Linux, Mac OS X) environment
- at least minimal experience with ML (academic experience or online courses are fine) - cross-validation, Decision Trees, Naive Bayes, Logistic Regression, Neural Nets, etc.
- at least basic skills in statistics - distributions, conditional probability, etc.
You'll get additional points for:
- NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra or Kudu
- Spark, Hadoop, Flink
- H2O, TensorFlow, Theano, Caffee, SciKit-Learn
- Jupyter, Zeppelin, R
- Bootstrapping techniques
- Computer Networks
You will have a huge impact on the product and work with the newest technologies. You will work on only meaningful things.
Office: Krakow, 5 min walk from Market Square
Budget: 8k to 12k to PLN (b2b)