Batmaid is an award winning Swiss startup with offices in Zurich, Lausanne, Luxembourg and Warsaw. We are a fast growing company, originating in the Swiss-French Alps, amongst the top 50 startups to invest in. Our mission is to provide a convenient way of booking on-demand cleaning services.
Join us for the challenge of developing an innovative product and venturing into international markets. Apply for the position of:
Senior Web developer (Full stack)
What we offer:
- Working in a small and dedicated team, with a friendly, family like culture. We love talking about the latest in code, space, gadgets and more
- Managed by developers who understand developer needs. We are not a corporation
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology. Do you prefer frontend hacking, backend modeling, dockerizing things, maintaining clouds, mobile apps? You can work with all parts of the system.
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? We don't discriminate, we use vagrant.
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions.
- All the best dev tools you can get. We use the whole Jetbrains portfolio.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Fluency in English, our company's official language. French or German is a plus
- 5+ years hands on work experience with web application development
- Profound knowledge of PHP5 and object-oriented design patterns
- Experience with Symfony 2, or other MVC frameworks
- Linux bash (vim not required)
- Habit of writing clear, understandable and maintainable code
- High self-motivation and sense of responsibility
- Writing HTML5, SCSS and understanding of good UX
- Fluency in everything related to HTTP, REST, JSON, AJAX
- Git branching, review tools and pull requests. Maybe some activity on github to show off?
- MySQL querying and data analysis
- Development of cross platform mobile apps
- Domain driven desgin hands on experience
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- 3D printer free to use
- Company ski weekend and other events